Welcome to our 8th annual Canadian Channel Manager Summit in Toronto! You get the inside scoop on the latest channel intelligence. Fine-tune your channel development plans for the new year! The summit will be held on February 13th, 2020. Location to be announced.
- What do channel partners really need from vendors for mutual success? Channel panel discussion with a solid cross-section of VARs, MSPs, channel coaches and experts to explore what's needed to build better vendor partnerships. Ask your questions!
- Do you have the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track? Get all of the latest industry and channel stats from IDC and e-ChannelNEWS. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel's future! Ask your questions!
- What should you do to grow the sales of your channel partners this year? Learn how to best empower and sustainably grow your channel partner sales, including your bottom 90%! It’s time to start helping and stop selling! Ask your questions!
- Have a pain point in your channel development game? Experience an amazing peer-to-peer collaborative session facilitated by experts to find answers. Pick the brains of channel experts on best practice channel strategy, tactics and programs to build the best channel partner eco-system. Ask your questions!
- Looking to generate end-user demand at the partner level? Explore a new marketing automation platform to help you to disseminate your product sales and marketing content to the end-users of your partners to generate sustainable and predictable sales demand. You will also see tool that can help you and your partners to increase the sales closing rate.
- Want to learn some success secrets from your channel peers? The Channel Summit is also an industry networking event where you can connect with your peers to learn from each other and explore new opportunities.
Time Activity 9:00 AM Registration 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM The future of the channel
Everyone understand that the channel continues to evolve but where is it really headed? What is driving the changes? What is the data showing? What are the trends? What should vendors do to adapt their channel game?
Speaker: Jay MacBain, Forrester
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Get the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track. Explore the latest industry and channel trends from IDC Canada. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel of the future!
Speaker: Tim Brunt, Analyst IDC
12:00 PM Lunch Buffet 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM What do channel partners really want from vendors? We will have a panel of 3 leading channel partners to discuss this topic and answer questions.
Host: Paolo Del Nibletto, Contributing Editor E-ChannelNEWS
2:00 PM to 2:45 PM What are the top 10 best practices for building the channel partner champions? Do you give them a fish or teach them how to fish? What if they don’t know how to fish or just don't want to fish? Is it just about incentives or offering more discounts? We will explore 10 the best ways that vendors help their partners to generate predictable and sustainable growth and loyalty 365 days a year. We will also take a fun test to measure the strength of your partner relationships.
Speaker Julian Lee, President, TechnoPlanet
2:45 PM to 3:00 PM Break 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM Mastermind peer-group session for vendors. What are your biggest pain points in recruiting or empowering channel partners? In this session, a facilitator will guide you through a peer-group Mastermind session to help you uncover how you can solve some of your biggest problems in the channel.
MasterMind Group Facilitators: TBA
4:30 PM to 4:45 PM Canada's Top 3 Channel Managers Recognition
We will recognize Canada's Top 3 Channel Managers based on input and voting by the Channel Partners.
Cost: Cost: $375 Plus Tax for IT vendors to attend the Channel Manager Summit. All events on this day are held at the same location. Event venue to be announced.
Registration will open November 2019
*Preliminary agenda and subject to change.