Welcome to our 9th annual Canadian Channel Manager Summit! You will get the inside scoop on the latest channel intelligence. Fine-tune your channel development plans for the new year! The summit will be held on February 17th, 2021. This will be a virtual event.
- What do channel partners really need from vendors for mutual success in the new digital-first economy? Channel panel discussion with a solid cross-section of VARs, MSPs, channel coaches and experts to explore what's needed to build better vendor partnerships. Ask your questions!
- Do you have the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track? Get all of the latest industry and channel stats from IDC and e-ChannelNEWS. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel's future! Ask your questions!
- What should you do to grow the sales of your channel partners this year? Learn how to best empower and sustainably grow your channel partner sales, including your bottom 95%! It’s time to start helping and stop selling! Ask your questions!
- Have a pain point in your channel development game? Experience an amazing peer-to-peer collaborative session facilitated by experts to find answers. Pick the brains of channel experts on best practice channel strategy, tactics and programs to build the best channel partner eco-system. Ask your questions!
- Want to learn some success secrets from your channel peers? The Channel Summit is also an industry networking event where you can connect with your peers to learn from each other and explore new opportunities.
Time Activity 9:00 AM Registration 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM The Channel 2021 and Beyond
Everyone understands that the channel has jumped into a digital-first economy, but what will it really look like? What will be driving the new digital game? What is the data showing through the pandemic? What are the new trends? What should vendors do to adapt their digital channel game?
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Get the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track. Explore the latest industry and channel trends from IDC Canada. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel of the future!
Speaker: Tim Brunt, Analyst IDC
12:00 PM Break before Afternoon Session 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM What do channel partners really want from vendors? We will have a panel of 3 leading channel partners to discuss this topic and answer questions.
Host: Paolo Del Nibletto, Contributing Editor E-ChannelNEWS
2:00 PM to 2:45 PM What are the new best practices for building the channel partners in the digital first World? We will explore how successful vendors have transitioned their channel playbook to generate more predictable and sustainable growth and loyalty. We will also take a fun test to measure the strength of your partner relationships.
Speaker Julian Lee, President, TechnoPlanet
2:45 PM to 3:00 PM Break 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM Mastermind peer-group session for vendors. What are your biggest pain points in recruiting or empowering channel partners? In this session, a facilitator will guide you through a peer-group Mastermind session to help you uncover how you can solve some of your biggest problems in the channel.
MasterMind Group Facilitators: TBA
4:30 PM to 4:45 PM Canada's Top 3 Channel Managers Recognition
We will recognize Canada's Top 3 Channel Managers based on input and voting by the Channel Partners.
Cost: $199 Plus Tax for IT vendors to attend the Virtual Channel Manager Summit.
*Preliminary agenda and subject to change.