Welcome to our 7th annual Canadian Channel Manager Summit in Toronto! In one afternoon, you get the inside scoop on the latest channel intelligence. Fine-tune your channel development plans for the new year!
- What do channel partners really need from vendors for mutual success? Channel panel discussion with a solid cross-section of VARs, MSPs, channel coaches and experts to explore what’s needed to build better vendor partnerships. Ask your questions!
- Do you have the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track? Get all of the latest industry and channel stats from IDC and e-ChannelNEWS. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel’s future! Ask your questions!
- What should you do to grow the sales of your channel partners this year? Learn how to best empower and sustainably grow your channel partner sales, including your bottom 90%! It’s time to start helping and stop selling! Ask your questions!
- Have a pain point in your channel development game? Experience an amazing peer-to-peer collaborative session facilitated by experts to find answers. Pick the brains of channel experts on best practice channel strategy, tactics and programs to build the best channel partner eco-system. Ask your questions!
- Looking to generate end-user demand at the partner level? Explore a new marketing automation platform to help you to disseminate your product sales and marketing content to the end-users of your partners to generate sustainable and predictable sales demand. You will also see tool that can help you and your partners to increase the sales closing rate.
- Want to learn some success secrets from your channel peers? The Channel Summit is also an industry networking event where you can connect with your peers to learn from each other and explore new opportunities.
Time Activity 12:30 PM Registration 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM What do channel partners really want from vendors? We will have a panel of 3 leading channel partners to discuss this topic and answer questions.
Host: Julian Lee, President TechnoPlanet
2:00 PM to 2:30 PM Get the latest research data on the channel and technology trends to ensure you are on the right track. Explore the latest industry and channel trends from IDC Canada. Get the latest facts that are shaping the channel of the future!
Speaker: Tim Brunt, Analyst IDC
2:30 PM to 2:45 PM Break 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM Mastermind peer-group session for vendors. What are your biggest pain points in recruiting or empowering channel partners? In this session, a facilitator will guide you through a peer-group Mastermind session to help you uncover how you can solve some of your biggest problems in the channel.
MasterMind Group Facilitators: TBA
4:45 PM to 5:00 PM Very brief introduction to a marketing automation platform that will help you and your channel partners to generate end-user awareness and sales demand 365 days a year!
Cost: FREE for IT vendors to attend the Channel Manager Summit. All events on this day are held at the same location. This event will be held at The Eglinton Grand, 400 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto.
One afternoon dedicated to helping you improve your channel game in 2019 and some peer-to-peer networking.
Stay back for the “Reseller Choice Awards” and “Canada’s 50 Best Managed IT Companies” Awards Gala and Dinner to celebrate the best-of-the-best Vendors, Distributors, VARs and MSPs in Canada! Dinner tickets are available for purchase.